Re: [ksurf] Re: NAISH AR5 +Kiteboard zu verkaufen

  • billy newfi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 11:00 PM
      Hi,

      i am from germany. Munich. i have used the 9.5 about 5 times in my holiday.
      i sell because i have no more possibility here to go untill next year.
      the kite and the board are in best kondition.
      Where are you from?
      payment could be done to my account in germany. kite could be send by ups
      after payment.

      best regards
      robert