Naish Kite and Board for sale

  • ryannel@mail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2000
      Hi all,

      I am wanting to sell my Naish AR3.5 5.0m Kite(including bar, bag, 10m
      extension lines, manual - etc) + EXP board within the next week as I
      am heading off traveling through Malaysia. The gear is in x-lent
      condition and I am asking AUS$1600.00 neg for the lot.

      I am in Perth (WA) at the moment and will be heading off in about a
      week. So, if you are interested in getting some good gear before
      the summer seabreezes kick in drop me an email at the above email
      address.

      Regards
      Ryan