Ladder Lock Broke

  • Dwight & Jacky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2000
      Todd and Mel,

      What brand of ladder lock buckle are you using and where did you get them?
      My ladder lock from West Marine broke tonight. I'm going back to my old
      adjusting strap which I made using 2" webbing and ladder lock. I'll switch
      back to 1" when I find a heavy duty 1" buckle. The West Marine buckle is
      lighter duty than the Naish buckle. The local climbing store has ladder
      locks that are even weaker than the West Marine one.

      Dwight