Re: Waterfoil brakes...again! (rated-R)

  • Dave Raue
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31 7:05 AM
      <<<<<<<snip>>>>>>>>

      > Al.
      >
      > --
      > Alan Cole
      > Bryngwyn Mawr
      > Capel Seion
      > Aberystwyth
      > SY23 4EE

      Hi Al,

      You're the only person I've heard from who actually hails from
      Aberystwyth. And yet you've not shared with us all the famed epic
      poem, forcing me to correct this oversight....

      There was a young maid from Ab'rystwyth,
      who took grain to the mill to make grist with,
      'till the miller's son Jack,
      turned her flat on 'er back,
      and joined up the parts that they pissed with.

      -D