Re: [ksurf] Foils and depower capability

  • Paul Watson & Debra Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2000
      I won't release any pictures or technical info on how I achieved this until
      after I have spoken to Michel of CA. All mods I have done will enable all
      CA kites to be retro fitted. I'm sure that the theory can also be applied
      to most other foils but may not be able to be retro fitted easily.

      Cheers,
      Ian Young

      G'day,

      Even if it can't, I have a fairly simple system (should retrofit many foils)
      that I am testing now. I'm still trying to find a satisfactory kill
      mechanism, though. I just wish there were 5 of me to test the systems I have
      on my list!

      Smooth Winds,

      Paul Watson
      algen@...