[ksurf] big files

  • srosso@bunge.com.br
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 1999
      As mentioned previously, please avoid sending big files ("binaries") to the
      list. Many people do not wish to receive them through mail.

      The suggestion to distribute pictures and other things like this is to post
      it on the web - or send them to me directly and I will be glad to post them
      on my site.

      stefano.rosso@... is my direct address

      kitesurf.8m.com is my site

    • Raphaël
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 1999
        Stephano,

        I am not receiving anymore e-mail from the list for a while. Is there any
        reasons?

        Raphael

      • Raphaël
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11, 1999
          Stepano,

          Not only I did not received any email from the list those past few days
          (last one from 3/7/99) but I cannot even login to it using the following
          address http://www.egroups.com/list/kitesurf/

          Any clues?

          Raphael