Re: [ksurf] boardsize

  • Ian Young
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 1998
      Axel,

      My advice is to give both a go and see what suits your personal style.
      But I think you will actually get the best performance from your 6' 6
      surfboard.

      > is it possible for a beginner to get up on or not?

      With patience and determination you can do anything you want! I taught
      myself on a small board - once I had the water start technique squared
      away I was laughing!

      Cheers,
      Ian

      WinDesigns Australia:
      9 Oliver St, Scarborough, WA, AUSTRALIA, 6019
      Phone/Fax: +61 8 9245 4657
      Mobile: 0414 716 812
      Email: IanYoung@...
      Webpage: http://www.iinet.net.au/~ianyoung/