[ksurf] Re: KITESURFER board photo's -

  • Alex Gillan
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 1999
      G'day all

      Sorry, If any body can't open up TIFF files (the photo's of the boards) let
      me know & I'll convert them into something else.......what do you prefer
      ...PCX, GIF, etc.

    • Francesco Moretti
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 1999
        yes Alex, we want jpeg.

        URL http://www.maui.net/~th123097/

      • Ian Young
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 1999
          Alex Gillan wrote:

          G'day all

          Sorry, If any body can't open up TIFF files (the photo's of the boards) let
          me know & I'll convert them into something else.......what do you prefer
          ...PCX, GIF, etc.

          JPEG or GIF is best by email.

          Cheers for now,
          Ian

          WinDesigns Australia - Australia's first Kite Ski&Surfing School
          9 Oliver St, Scarborough, WA, AUSTRALIA, 6019
          Phone/Fax:    +61 8 9245 4657
          Mobile:       0414 716 812
          Email:        IanYoung@...
          Webpage:      http://www.iinet.net.au/~ianyoung/