[ksurf] Re: KITESURFER board photo's - at last !!!

  • Alex Gillan
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 1999
      G'day All

      I've finally got my photo's scanned onto the computer so here they are.
      (I'll e-mail them separately)

      These boards (1.65m - 1.80m) are available for $300 US plus delivery (not
      including fins&bindings)

      I will shortly have an internet site up, where you can order boards. This
      site will also give the exact dimensions of the boards so that you can
      change any aspect of the board and I will make a custom board - also for the
      same price (within limitations)

      I hope all that makes sense.

      PS. You will notice that I have both Wakeboard bindings AND footstraps on
      my board. This is a great Idea for the following reasons:
      * t is a good introduction to this type of board for non-wakeboarders (most
      of us)
      * he foot straps are great for getting you out of trouble in crowded or
      dangerous situations (rocks) where you haven't enough time to get back into
      the bindings
      * It is cool to have a surfing stance and a wakeboarding option on the one
      board.

      PPS we will soon have a board bag for sale that holds the board and two
      kites fully padded with 10mm foam - for $200 US.

      KITESURFERS ARE GO !!!!

      Alex Gillan

    • srosso@bunge.com.br
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 1999
        PS. You will notice that I have both Wakeboard bindings AND footstraps on
        my board. This is a great Idea for the following reasons:
        <snip>

        Alex - what kind of kites do you use with these boards ?

        does anybody believe that wakeboard style boards are better adapted to
        certain types of kites and surf style boards to others ? I ride many types
        of kites but only surfstyle boards so I am guessing here.

      • Cat-thief
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 1999