[ksurf] Re: Peter Lynn kiteboard

  • Alex Gillan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 1999
      G'day Ben

      If you like that board then you should also look at our range of
      KITESURFERS.

      Our boards are 165 cm to 180 cm and can be configured with Wakeboard
      Bindings or footstraps of both.

      Our boards use hand shaped foam and fibreglass and carbon with double
      glass/carbon stringers.

      Photo's sent to e-group today

      Our board will initially sell for about $300US

      I'll Send Pictures soon

      ALex Gillan
      Melbourne Australia
      alex.gillan@...