[ksurf] Kitesurf festivals 1999

  • Mark Tober
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 1999
      Hello kitesurfers,

      I am working on a new kitesufsite. I would like to make an overview of all the kitesurfevents around the world. So far I only have two festivals.
      Do you know any other kitesurfevents for 1999??? Please mail them to me or to the group.

      Yours,

      Mark Tober

      * The Adelaide International Kite Festival, 26th - 28th March, Adelaide, Australia (Speed race, Slalom Race and Freestyle: overall winner wins $1000 prize money)

      * 19th International Kite Festival,1st to 9th of May, Cervia, Italy (first prize will be 5,000 Euro)