[ksurf] Peter Lynn kiteboard

  • Mulder B.E. (Ben)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 1999
      I went to the kiteshop here in Holland last saterday and the first thing I
      saw when I went in was a kiteboard of Peter Lynn. It was incredible. Earlier
      in this group I was talking about making my own kiteboard with sharp
      straight rails and a long flat bottom and high volume... well, there it was.
      Peter Lynn beat me to it. That was funny. It also has a very squarelike end.
      It is a pure raceboard. It was quite small though. About 1m70 (less than 6
      ft) and 37cm wide (1ft3") but I'm told you can order any size custom made.
      There is a carbonfibre layer inside for strenght and rigidness and it is
      going to cost around 800 US$ here in Holland that is. (not that we pay in
      dollars) It wasn't for sale just yet by the way...
      Ben.