Re: [ksurf] board size

  • Swell
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 1998
      Hi all,
      Since i am trying to learn flysurf, i am very very intrested in this
      discussion. I got a Wipika 8.5. I also got an old wave funboard (bic
      alto) 2.57 m long. It weigths about 7kg. I think this is a bit heavy,
      but for moment could it do the job?
      I also own an old shortboard (6.6'). This board is much lighter. What's
      the best solution : to the old windsurf board or to put straps on a
      sligtly shoter board?
      thanx in advance.
      Toms (using swell, my brother adress till next week).