[ksurf] Re: Wipikas

  • Kukanii@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 1999
      Hi
      The only place I know is Hawiian pro lline in maui look on there web site
      they will send it direct I have 2 good second hand ones 5.0 8.5 ???

      Darron

    • RIP
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 1999
        Hi Darron,

        Hows it going?

        Enjoyed talking with you on the phone.

        Have you braved the water to test your F-One yet??

        I have to say that we are knocked out by them - so, so, so powerful and they
        fly upwind with ease.

        I deduced from our conversation that you are well ahead of us in the skill
        level but that doesn't affect the fact that we are all looking to push the
        sport forward in the UK.

        Let me know what you think to the ATK. I had a swin with it the first time I
        used it so relaunchability is it's downside. But wot the hell - it's just a
        case of becoming more proficient at piloting the damned thing even when the
        wind picks up and kicks ass!!

        Look forward to hearing from you.

        Rgds - Chris