kite for sale

  • speleopower@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2000
      Hi-I have an almost brand new Quadrifoil Kitesurfer XXL (7 meter) for
      sale. I bought it thinking I would prefer to have a waterfoil.
      However, I prefer kitesurfing with traditional buggy land kites. It
      is red and has been flown 6 or 7 times. I'm asking $750 or the best
      offer I can get. Thanks everyone-Scott
    • juliankidd@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2001
        AR 5 5.5 300USD kite only, 400USD with bar lines, pump... you pay
        shipping- i am on maui.
        used about five times
        julian
        juliankidd@...
      • kiteboardkeywest
        Message 3 of 3 , May 17, 2005
          10co2 12 nitro, 14 co2, 14 nitro, 16 co2, 16.5 contras, all ready to
          go, no rips tears, nothing, great shape

          pictures here http://www.thekitehouse.com/photos/index.php?
          folder=/Snow/

          all are 4 months old