kitesurfing - a very beginner...

  • Kite-Guy@directbox.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2000
      Hi there!

      I'd like to start with this fascinating sport but I have a few
      questions.
      As a very beginner and student my budget is not too big :-)
      So I'd like to get a used windsurfboard for my first steps because
      they are cheap to get. Yes I know that they are not best for
      kitesurfing...
      But: What size (windsurfboard or other) would you recommend for my
      85kg?
      And though I want to make it safe especially in the beginnig what
      kind of safety vest should I use?
      And last fpr today: Does anyone know how good Mallorca is as a spot
      for kitesurfing and where on Mallorca it's best (north, south...)

      Thanks in advance

      Chris

      PS: Does anyone know a good site with 2nd hand kites and boards,
      suits etc. (preferred: offers in Germany) ?