The Best Kitesurfing locations

  • Tim Tennant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2000
      I'm tired of the pants wind we've been having in the UK this year so
      I've decided to go kitesurfing else where in October, somewhere with
      great wind and waves. I've been thinking about going to:
      1. Tarifa
      2. Cabo Verde
      3. Maui

      (That is one of them, not all three)

      Anyone know what the conditions are like in these places in October?
      Or of any other places where the wind and waves are good at this time
      of year?

      TimT