Re: [ksurf] Range?

  • Steve McCormack
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2000
      Hi Carsten

      Just isn't true, I've tried many of the kites on that list, and my
      experiences are quite different from what is depicted. Ask people on this
      list for their experiences, and you will see the that the list is quite
      inaccurate, remember the pictures of c-quads re-launching from the water!
      :-) Cya and
      Goodwinds
      Steve McCormack
      sydney@...