Re: Jumping with waterfoil

  • mail@lekite.com.au
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000
      --- In kitesurf@egroups.com, "Paul Watson & Debra Smith" <algen@m...>
      wrote:
      > From: "Max" <maxine@o...>
      > Subject: Jumping with waterfoil
      >
      > I currently fly a 3.3sqm blade on abar, & i'm looking to get a
      4.9sqm blade
      > or a 5.7sqm waterfoil. but was wondering what the waterfoil is like
      to jump
      > with
      >
      > Cheers N
      >
      > Hi Max
      ] Water Foils are excellent kites for jumping. I have been out today
      in about a 1m swell using a 3.6 Water Foil and the hard part was
      staying on the water, no problems getting air and the landings are
      nice and soft. We have Water Foils in stock now. Email me for the
      new low prices, mail@...
      Regards
      Bob Dawson