Water Foils in stock. New GST price

  • mail@lekite.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2000
      We currently have new Water Foils in stock. 2.4, 3.6 and 5.7. Choice
      of colours if you're quick. Also with the introduction of todays GST
      this can mean big savings both in Australia and abroad. The price on
      our web page is now incorrect.www.lekite.com.au or Email me direct
      for the new price in your currency delivered to your door,
      mail@... (The above kites are manufactured in New Zealand)
      PS. USING WATER FOIL ON BAR
      Most people make the brake line too short when flying a Water Foil on
      a bar. This restricts the trailing edge of the kite from laying back
      on the outer end of the kite during turns. I have my Water Foils
      with both brake lines to a leash in the centre of the bar. This way
      I can change to handles in about two minutes. Handles can give you
      much greater control in lighter wind.