[ksurf] [kitesurf] Where to get Wipika in south US

  • O1withwind@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 1998
      Hi there,
      I'm finaly ready to quit dragging my bag of water (foil) into shore on the end
      of my board and get a Wipika so I can relaunch after I crash. I know there's
      a dealer in Hawaii but I was wondering if there's a dealer in the south US.
      If one of you on the list can tell me if there is one or Email me prices on a
      5m and a boom and where to send the money I'd appriciate it muchly.
      PEACE&WIND
      Josh Young <o1withwind@...>

      ----
      Read this list on the Web at http://www.FindMail.com/list/kitesurf/