Re: [kitesurf] Sandkitesurf

  • Gresnigt
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 1998
      > Sandboard !
      >
      > I had thought about it...

      > Only down wind ?? how much wind do you need ? What is on the bottom of the
      > board ? (here we use plastic)

      It's possible to make an angle with the wind. So far i made it up to 30/45
      degrees I think. But you need hard wind. You need at least 3 Bft, depending
      on how big your kite is. I made my board myself and also used plastic for
      the bottom. What kind of footstraps do you use? Or do you use snowboard
      bindings?

      Sorry but I don't think I can make it up to 80!

      Well gotta go I see some wind coming

      Peace&Wind
      Marcel

      ----