Gear for Sale

  • kennyfarnsworth@cs.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 14, 2000
      For Sale:
      Naish 7.0 M AR 3.5 Kite (does not include control bar & lines) used twice
      $550 + shipping

      Reelbar Ergo 27" Carbon/Kevlar Control Bar (no lines) used once $400 +
      shipping or $450 with 40 M Dyneema Lines. Yes, 40 M Dyneema lines will fit.

      Dyneema 40 Meter Lines (set of two) used once $60 + shipping

      Someone is going to ask why I am selling.

      I am selling the Naish because I decided that I prefer 3 or 4 line kites.
      The Reelbar goes for the same reason because it can only handle 2 lines, Same
      for the set of two 40 meter Dyneema Lines.

      Kenny Farnsworth
      Salt Lake City, UT
    • willferguson28
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 2, 2011
        Don't have time to Kite anymore so selling my gear:

        -2009 12m Ocean Rodeo Rise with bar and lines: $450
        -2010 Liquid Force Proof 151 board with comp straps: $200
        -Mystic Force D30 Impact Vest(L) 2010: $100
        -2010 dakine renegade harness(L): $75
        -Protec Ace-Wake Black (L): $45
        -3m (B3)Slingshot trainer: $120

        Harness and impact vest were used twice only. Board has a bit of wear on the bottom but is otherwise in great condition. Kite has been used quite a bit but holds air well and has never been repaired.

        Shoot me an email if interested.

        Thanks,

        Will
      • Kurtis Nelson
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 5, 2011
          Will,Do you have pictures of the board?  Thanks.Kurtis

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 6, 2011
            Got really caught up today at work... I will try and have some pics up tomorrow
            evening!

            -Will

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 7, 2011
              Here are some pics of the board.

              ________________________________

            • kitesurf-owner@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 7, 2011
                Hi Will,

                to reduce virus potential and spammers attachments are stripped from the board. Set up a directory in the Photos section if you like then link them on here.

                cheers

                Da Management :-)

                --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, Will Ferguson <willferguson28@...> wrote:

                > Here are some pics of the board.
                >

                > ________________________________

              • Will Ferguson
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 8, 2011
                  Ok, sounds good! Thanks for the info.

                  ________________________________
                  to reduce virus potential and spammers attachments are stripped from the board.
                  Set up a directory in the Photos section if you like then link them on here.

                  cheers

                  Da Management :-)

                  --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, Will Ferguson <willferguson28@...> wrote:

                  > Here are some pics of the board.
                  >

                  > ________________________________

                • Will Ferguson
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 8, 2011
                    Ok, pics of the board have been posted here:

                    I'll try and get pics of the other stuff up this weekend.

                    -Will

                    ________________________________
                    to reduce virus potential and spammers attachments are stripped from the board.
                    Set up a directory in the Photos section if you like then link them on here.

                    cheers

                    Da Management :-)

                    --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, Will Ferguson <willferguson28@...> wrote:

                    > Here are some pics of the board.

                  • Klotz, Michael MD
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 8, 2011
                      Please limit replies to the parties of concern and not to the entire group if possible.