Kites for sale

  • Bart van Oers
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 14, 2000
      Hi Guys

      For Sale

      1x    Advance IO 6.0, kite comes with handles or IO-bar + lines (25m 4x 230 kg)
      1x    Advance IO 7.5, kite comes with handles or IO-bar + lines (2x 35m 230 kg + 2x 35 m 140 kg)
      1x    Advance IO 9.5, kite comes with 39cm Libre quad-handles + lines (2x 50m 175 kg + 2x 50m 80 kg)

      The kites have been flown 2 to 3 times and are in brandnew condition.

      The prices (NLG = dutch guilders) :
      The prices in $ are only an indication to prevent currency fluctuations.

      IO 6.0   NLG 1300 ($565) for the whole package    (colour, red-blue)
      IO 7.5   NLG 1400  ($610) for the whole package    (colour, purple - yellow)
      IO 9.5   NLG 1500  ($650) for the whole package    (white - gold)

      Shipping is not included in the price and is chosen by your prefered method.

      If you're interested let me know at B.J.vanOers@...
      The reason I'm selling them is I'm switching to the AR5 ;-)

      For more info about the IO check www.xtremebigair.comwww.advance-thun.com

      Thanks for reading

      Bart van Oers, Delft, the Netherlands

    • rob@guardianfire.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 14, 2000
        -...
        > The reason I'm selling them is I'm switching to the AR5 ;-)

        Sounds like you are making the right move.
        'Gotta love the Naishes !

        Rob

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 17, 2000
          Hi Everyone

          The 7.5 and 9.5 are sold
          I still have the IO 6.0, with lines and handles for $565.
          More info below...

          Shipment to the USA will add $25 to the price

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 1, 2001
            Hello I have the following kites for sale

            4.0 Naish A.R. 3.5 complete with bar and lines in good shape 300.00
            5.0 Naish A.R. 3.5 complete with bar and lines in good shape 325.00

            If interest contact me by private e-mail
            Eric
          • withoutlimits2000@yahoo.de
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 27, 2001
              Hi there,

              I have following used kites for sale:

              Wipika AirBlast 4.9, complete, 4x used, red/white

              Naish ARX 15.5, complete, 6x used, blue/silver

              Flysurfer SpeedAir 12.0, complete, 5x used

              If you are interested, please contact at:

              withoutlimits2000@...

              I can do digital pictures of the kites if you need details.

              CU

              Tobias
            • Peter Borden
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 6, 2001
                I have some friends up here at a kite shop who are
                taking ~30% off all their new (but unsold) Naish AR5
                kites. If anyone's interested you can contact me or
                Grand Bay Kites directly. Please tell them I referred
                you if you give 'em a call.

                7m2 - $735
                9m2 - $840
                9.5m2 - $938
                15.5m2 - $994

                Grand Bay Kites
                Traverse City, Michigan
                231 - 929 - 0607

                Later,
                Pete Borden

                http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
              • zaluskim
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 15, 2002
                  New, 2002 Naish 11.5 ARX Black and White (non delaminating material)
                  warranty replacement kite with bar and lines for $700.00

                  Used twice 2002 Naish 13.5 ARX Green and Blue (non delaminating material)
                  warranty replacement kite with bar and lines for $700.00

                  Used six times 2002 Naish 17.5 ARX Green and Blue (non delaminating
                  material) warranty replacement kite with bar and lines for $700.00

                  Used six times 2002 Slingshot 14.0 Fuel Green and Orange with bar and lines
                  for $700.00

                  2001 Slingshot Picklefork wakeboard with Ultra Suction Large bindings this
                  board and bindings have been ridden a total of maybe six times it is like
                  new for $450.00

                  Located in central North Carolina USA, buyer pays for shipping. Only
                  serious inquires contact me at zaluskim@...