Re: [kitesurf] Sand Skis

  • Neil Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 1998
      srosso@... wrote:

      > Sandboard !
      >
      > I had thought about it...
      >
      > Only down wind ?? how much wind do you need ? What is on the bottom of the
      > board ? (here we use plastic)
      >
      > ----
      > Read this list on the Web at http://www.FindMail.com/list/kitesurf/
      > --
      > Start a FREE E-Mail List at http://makelist.com !

      Somebody in South Africa makes some nice looking sand skis. They are a
      boot (like a roller-blade boot I think) with "rails" rather than "skis"
      attached beneath them. Quite short, say 6-800mm long with a rectangular
      section of maybe 60mm X 50mm or thereabouts. I don't think they were
      very cheap but price is relative!!

      all the best
      Neil Taylor

      ----