Re: [kitesurf] Sandkitesurf

  • srosso@bunge.com.br
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 1998
      Sandboard !

      I had thought about it...

      Only down wind ?? how much wind do you need ? What is on the bottom of the
      board ? (here we use plastic)

      ----
      Read this list on the Web at http://www.FindMail.com/list/kitesurf/
    • Gresnigt
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 1998
        > Sandboard !
        >
        > I had thought about it...

        > Only down wind ?? how much wind do you need ? What is on the bottom of the
        > board ? (here we use plastic)

        It's possible to make an angle with the wind. So far i made it up to 30/45
        degrees I think. But you need hard wind. You need at least 3 Bft, depending
        on how big your kite is. I made my board myself and also used plastic for
        the bottom. What kind of footstraps do you use? Or do you use snowboard
        bindings?

        Sorry but I don't think I can make it up to 80!

        Well gotta go I see some wind coming

        Peace&Wind
        Marcel

        ----