jojo for sale

  • wyndjunkie@msn.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11 11:29 AM
      I have a jojo for sale, 4.0 instinct. it's an awesome kite but when I
      hit the water I swim (only once) I need to hone my skills just a
      tad... this kite is geat 2 line as well as 4 I would love to just
      trade for a wipika or naish, any size, or offers. and I'm
      looking for a naish or wipika 7.0 to 11.0 used for sale, let me
      know. thanks James
    • wyndjunkie@msn.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2000
        almost new jojo 4.0 instinct for sale awesome flier great pull NOT
        water relaunchable but excellent for the confident or the buggier or
        mountain snowboarder $300. 509-459-6903 wyndjunkie@... james