[ksurf] Cabarete

  • RaphaĆ«l
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 1999
      I am going next thursday with my wife to Cabarete and I would know if any
      other kite surfer would be there.

      R. Baruch

    • kitesrfer@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2001
        Hey Luca,

        Have a blast down in Cabarette. You should look up post 21294 for
        information on weather accomodations there.

        Have a great trip,
        Rick

        << Dear Kiters,

        I am planning to go to Cabarete in August.

        Anyone can tell me wind condition in summer and places to stay.

        Let wind be with you all !!!!!

        Luca from Italy >>