[ksurf] Naish Kites?

  • CKirks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 1999
      martin@... writes:

      << there is supposed to be a Naish Kite >>

      We're a Naish Sails dealer (& they're trying to set us up with Naish/Mistral
      too) so I just sent an info request to the US distributor. Since Naish is
      making production sailboards now (marketed by Mistral) maybe they'll even make
      a kite board (I've asked them that too). I'll let you all know what they say.

      Tom
      Captain Kirk's Windsurfing + Naturally Powered Sports