naish 5.0 11.5,13.5 or 15.5

  • dean morgan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2000
      After a recent inquiry about purchasing another kite to complement my
      4.9 blade i was recommended by several people(thanks)that the 11.5 would
      be suitable as a low wind range kite i live in uk(south wales)and i am
      now having second thoughts about going larger than a 11.5.??i will be
      looking for a smaller ar5.0 possibly about the 7.5 mark(do you think
      this has the same power as my4.9 blade.