Re: How many kites does everyone have/use ?

  • Steve Burgoine
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3, 2000
      In the last Kite Passion Mag they had a pic of the new flexi water
      kite, it looked like the blade in plan form with inflatable noodles
      where the ribbs are, they had been testing in Tarifia(?) so it cant
      be that far from its launch.

      as for how many kites you need? I'm sure we'd all like a full set but
      its realy down to local wind condtions & how heavy you are.
      If your heavy & it rairly blows over 20 knots then is it worth buying
      a little kite?
      dont forget you can extend the wind range of your kites buy using
      different line lengths, much cheaper than a new kite.
      Steve