Re: Observations from my Maui Trip

  • esku@eilatcity.co.il
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2000
      --- In kitesurf@egroups.com, "STEVE (HP-Roseville ex1) SHUGART"
      <steve_shugart@h...> wrote:
      > great season!!!
      >
      > Steve

      Hi.

      Steve I liked your report,it is very importent to us (devoted kite
      surfer's) to get knowledge from sight and not just from
      advertisement's.
      can you more detail abaut the siz's of the kite's in lightair. In
      strong wind any kite is good, in low wind (less than 14 knot's) it's
      hard to find the right size AND THE RIGHT KITE (hwo is the AR-5 in
      light wind).
      You mention abaut playing with the power setting's can you give us
      more fact's.

      THNK'S Eyal.