Re: [ksurf] Re: Wakeboard or Surfboard type ?

  • kennyfarnsworth@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2000
      Jeff,

      Thank you for the e-mail regarding you Litewave 157 cm board. Alas, I want
      to buy the 173 cm (5' 8") board from Litewave. If anyone else has a used one
      for sale (or a Twintip around that same size), please let me know soon as I
      will order a new board from Litewave next week if I can't find a good used
      one.

      Thank you.
      Kenny