Re: Lifting off

  • Steve Burgoine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2000
      just before you pull the strap fixings out of the board flatten it
      off, if you have enough power it'll pop out of the water.
      One thing to note, like the others said watch the nose dragging in
      the water, you'll end up doing an unrecoverable superman impresion.

      I,ve found simply lifting you front leg first then the rear, just
      like an ollie on a skate board/snow board, for those who know, will
      do the trick.