Re: Beginner Experiences

  • sammy@mailops.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2000
      --- In kitesurf@egroups.com, garth_gregoire@c... wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > For everyone else on this list who is new to the sport, I'm going
      to give a
      > brief synopsis of my experiences on the water yesterday...

      Thanks for the report Garth, I found it really helpfull. I'm still
      waiting for my kite/board to arrive (I ordered a Slingshot package
      through a local shop). But, I've been trying to do my homework
      before I get the big toys (flying my trainer kite, watching an
      instructional video, etc.) I've always felt that a beginner in any
      sport makes a pretty good information source since the beginner still
      has to think about all the little things that the expert may take for
      granted. Anyway, keep up the reports. I'll read them with great
      interest.

      Sammy