Re: Wakeboard or Surfboard type ?

  • Jeff Quick
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2000
      Hi Kenny,

      I have a Brand New Red Wake-N-Style 157 CM Kiteboard for sale if you
      are interested. I had Dave custom make it for me. I later realized
      that the thing would just get torn up quick in the conditions we have
      here, so I am going to use a cheap POS wakeboard for those ballistic
      days we rarely get anyway. I also have the NSI Tantrum bindings XL
      for sale as well. Let me know if you are interested.

      Jeff

      --- In kitesurf@egroups.com, kennyfarnsworth@c... wrote:
      > As a fellow beginner, I can tell you that a surfboard type of board
      is easier
      > to learn on. The surfboard style of board offers more
      floatation.
      > suggest that you start with a large board (7' or more). You need
      be more