Re: [ksurf] Bidirectional Board...COM

  • David Turner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2000
      Hi Kenny,

      About 1/2 of the people I sell to use the Tantrums. I sell those too.
      The boards come with the straps/bungees, but the mounting holes are
      spaced to accomodate tantrums. You can easily remove the straps and
      replace with Tantrums as a retro-fit.

      I have an extra 5'8" board in production, now, so I could ship one in
      about 2 weeks. It is a split-tail, 4-fin model. Normally, it takes
      about 3 weeks to deliver a custom board.
      --
      Laters,
      Litewave Dave

      http://WWW.LITEWAVEDESIGNS.COM