Bidirectional Board

  • kennyfarnsworth@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      This past week, I was in Maui taking kitesurfing lessons and enjoying
      watching the pros get big air. One board that I tried was the Timpone
      bidirectional board. I liked the board because it had some floatation and it
      had straps making it easy to for a beginner like myself to use. I am curious
      if this board will go upwind very well? I want to buy one, but I have not
      been able to find anything on the web. I saw the GTO by Cleanlines, but the
      wait is 4 long weeks. I am curious if the Lightwave Designs Wake n Style has
      much flotation. I want a lightwind bidirectional board. I would appreciate
      any input.

      Kenny