Re: [ksurf] dakine wrist band

  • KiteBoard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2000
      In a message dated 00-06-01 07:48:24 EDT, traction@... writes:

      << That website is UNDES construction, and it,s impossible to see anything.
      and Da Kine told me that they will not make a specific safety release...
      Any better news than that? >>

      Sorry. I didn't CHECK the website or e-mail address. I just gave you what
      their brochure says. As far as safety release or whatever, the main thing we
      want is the secure wrist band. We can use or remove the rest, depending on
      what we need for our own applications.

      Mel
    • Dwight & Jacky
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2000
        > That website is UNDES construction, and it,s impossible to see anything.
        > and Da Kine told me that they will not make a specific safety release...
        > Any better news than that?
        >

        > Have nice breeze & fly safe!
        > Michel Montminy

        That doesn't sound right.....Why do they make the F-One safety leash and
        then tell you no?

        Dwight
      • Lenik Terenin
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2000
          >That website is UNDES construction, and it,s impossible to see anything.
          > and Da Kine told me that they will not make a specific safety release...
          >Any better news than that?

          I've got my DaKine leash from xtremebigair.com last week. Works perfectly.

          .