Re: kitesurf in Florida

  • gomgogli@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2000
      --- In kitesurf@egroups.com, "Federico A. Cetta" <fcetta@i...> wrote:
      > Does anyone knows schools or shops in Florida? I am also looking
      for a kite to buy. Is there someone in Florida selling equipment?
      > Thanks a lot.

      Federico.

      Hi Federico!!!!

      Yeah, if you are looking for a kitesurfing school, contact
      Kitesurfusa.com in Ft. Lauderdale. Regarding buying equipment, dont
      rush into anything, try a couple different Kites first, and then make
      up your mind!!

      Dont wait, start Kitesurfing now, you will love it!!!

      OLIVER
    • Greg Kuklinski
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2000
        --- In kitesurf@egroups.com, "Federico A. Cetta" <fcetta@i...> wrote:
        > Does anyone knows schools or shops in Florida? I am also looking
        for
        a kite to buy. Is there someone in Florida selling equipment?
        > Thanks a lot.
        > Federico.

        Hello Federico,

        We are located in Ft. Pierce, FL and we give lessons and my dealers
        can hook you up with any gear you need. Give us a call 1-800-6SEASMIK.
        Or check out our website - www.kitekraft.com.

        Kite-on,
        Greg
        KiteKraft