Re: [ksurf] Where are all the kite surfers in South Florida?

  • Richard Lui
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2000
      contact Jeff Weiss @ http://www.kitemare.com

      (904) 742 6955

      ~Rich
      extremekites@...

    • Nhukusa@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2000
        go and see Chris and Neil at ocean watersports on Ft. Laud. beach they are
        infront of the oasis cafe just south of Las Olas blvd. They are out kite
        surfing almost every day after 5 pm. They sell used gear and also give
        instruction, with plenty of tips to get you started.
      • kiteboarding@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2000
          Try talking to Jeff Weiss at info@... (www.kitemare.com). He will
          know.

          Paul Niznik
          <A HREF="Paul@...">Paul@...</A>
          (917) 687-3748
          Advance USA/International Paragliding Inc.
          954 West Front Street
          Red Bank NJ 07701. USA
          Ph/Fx (732) 747-7845
          Check out our webpage for more products and info at (<A
          HREF="http://www.advance-thun.com">http://www.advance-thun.com</A>) and
          download 'io' info at (<A
          HREF="http://members.aol.com:/kiteboarding/advanceio">http://members.aol.com:/
          kiteboarding/advanceio</A>).
        • CKFLYER@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2000
            <A HREF="WWW.KITESURFUSA.COM">WWW.KitesurfUSA.com</A> Kitesrf School, is
            located in South Florida and kitesurf daily on South Ft. Lauderdale Beach
            ...wind permitting