[kitesurf] List web page

  • srosso@bunge.com.br
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 1998
      I have made the web page

      http://www.geocities.com/Pipeline/Halfpipe/4220/

      It is a rough rough draft - I just wanted to get the information about the
      people on it so whoever wants to can read it.

      If you sent me info, and its not there, I either screwed up or didnt get
      it.

      if you want to change the info... send me a message
      (stefano.rosso@...)

      if you have ANY suggestions about other information to put on there, let me
      know. I guess the idea is that it
      is going to be an information center about the list and about other places
      to get info about kitesurfing. the links page
      is to other peoples links pages because i cannot do a better job than these
      people that know what they are doing.

      if you know how to make Word create web pages please tell me. I had a much
      cooler version in Word but i couldnt get it
      into HTML

      if you havent sent me the info and you want to, please do so.

      ----
      Read this list on the Web at http://www.FindMail.com/list/kitesurf/