kite lines

  • Daniel Harvey
    Message 1 of 4 , May 26 7:55 AM
      How much for a pair of 30m lines?

      Thanks,

      Daniel
    • Roland Andrag
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 22, 2001
        Hello everyone..

        Can anyone tell me what strength Q-Power lines one should use on inflatable
        kites?

        Thanks

        Roland
      • kitework@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 22, 2001
          Roland

          Well as I know they come in 300lbs and 600lbs

          I use 600lbs on my 2 lines wipika

          great lines don't tangle that easy

          the 300lbs I think they recommand that for 4lines

          brake lines

          jojo

          -- In kitesurf@y..., "Roland Andrag" <randrag@i...> wrote:
          > Hello everyone..
          >
          > Can anyone tell me what strength Q-Power lines one should use on
          inflatable
          > kites?
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Roland
        • tjfisher26
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 23, 2005
            ONE QUICK QUESTION
            fornt and rear line are they equal or are the back lines longer
            if you can tell i'm new t this lot to retain