[ksurf] Decission! F-One or Concept'Air?

  • Robin Zwissler
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 1999
      Thanks F-One and Concept'Air for your answers!

      It is very difficult to make a decission, because I'm convinced
      both kites are very good for kitesurfing and are equally.

      The main difference that remains for me is the relaunchability and
      the price...

      The F-One kite is quite expensive in my eyes but relaunchable,
      the Concept'Air is cheaper, but usually not relaunchable...

      I did not make my decission yet, but I'd like to say both
      companies produce very good kites...

      Till next!
      Robin