Re: [kitesurf] Webring - there is no logo

  • srosso@bunge.com.br
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 1998
      Here is a suggestion for a logo

      (See attached file: logo.bmp)
      (the idea is to avoid the kite type issue by showing only the surfer and i
      made it b&w so it has a very "clean" look)

      Just something to get started maybe then we can change it when a real
      artist joins

      or we already had 2 suggestions - i thought those were good too.

      lets not let the logo issue stop us

      ====

      I will put up the personal infos this week (as soon as i find some time to
      stay at home and do it)