[ksurf] Re: F-One Fins...

  • RaphaĆ«l
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 1999
      All depend were you are located...

      If your ordinary shop is carrying F-One - the answer is Yes they may be have
      it in stock or they can special order them.
      If not, the answer is no, but you can either convince your ordinary store to
      contact us and carry our line or you can special order them from the
      appropriate F-One distributor (FiteSurf .com in the Americas and F-One
      France in Europe/Asia.

      Go check it on our site.

      Raphael Baruch
      www.kiteSurf.com