[kitesurf] New to list

  • Gill, Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 1998
      Hello, my name is Christopher Gill. I am a Kiteskiier from Minnesota,
      USA, and I'm new to the list. Over the winter I had a chance to visit Baja
      Mexico on the Kiteski excursion Corey Roeseler put together. Great time had
      by all! Winds died out during the week, but the instructions I got from
      Corey were invaluble. Watching Corey launch incredible air and swing like a
      pendulum under his kite is a site that would get anyone into Kite (skiing,
      skiboarding, surfing, skimboarding? airchairing!)
      Kites I fly: (Jumbo) 22ft Kiteski kite, and a 10ft Greens Kite (dual line
      foil).
      From the land of 10,000 lakes,
      Cheers
      CCG