[ksurf] New to the group with questions

  • Don Steger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 1999
      Hello everyone:
      I am very interested in kitesurfing and am seeking more info on the
      subject. I have been windsurfing for
      the past 5 years and need a new year-round sport. Can some kind soul
      provide some answers to the
      following questions:

      What type of kite to you recommend?

      I have heard good things about the kiteski from Corey Roeseler

      What are the advantages and disadvantages to the wipika? or kiteski?

      Performance differences?

      Safety Issues?

      Reliability of the kite?

      Upwind performance?

      Has anyone out there tried several different type and have any advice?

      Anyone from Madison, Wisconsin out there?

      Thanks for any tips and look forward to flying soon.