[ksurf] Security system

  • -> Xavier MORAND
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 1999
      Hello!
      I would like to know how to make a security system on wipikas flyingcontrol
      bar.An elastic is used on this bar.Where can we find it ,and is it a good
      solution,what length is it.Last question,what is the line which link the two
      lines above the bar.
      (i am flying in Ouistreham,Normandie,France) .
      Xavier MORAND
      Caen, France
      morand@...