[ksurf] Re: re. wipika leading edge

  • Martin Rothwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 1999
      guzz wrote:

      > If you have a newish Wipika the problem has been tendered
      > to by use of protective tabs sewn over the trailing edge close to the
      > inflates.

      I have an early 8.5sqm and had a friend who makes Lodey Windsurf Sails do
      some work on it. I found that in a crash the lines could get hooked on the
      trailing edge of the five tubes. We attached some flaps with velcro and
      folded up the ends so that the edge of the kite is now smooth with no bits
      of tube sticking out. Seemed to do the trick..

      Martin